Surround yourself with immersive 3D sound: the Denon AVR-X3300W A/V receiver features Dolby Atmos decoding for the ultimate home theatre experience with the latest blockbuster movie soundtracks. And with a future firmware update, the AVR-X3300W will also decode DTS:X surround soundtracks, both Dolby Atmos and DTS:X featuring object-based surround sound with the ability to drive overhead or upward-firing speakers to deliver the ultimate immersive 3D audio experience.
Key Features & Benefits
• 7.2 channel AV Receiver with 180W per channel: Enough power to fill even larger rooms with unique Denon sound
• Built-in WiFi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support; built-in Bluetooth: Improved network stability especially in WiFi-crowded homes
• 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR and BT.2020: Latest HDMI standard for future-proof compatibility
• 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 2 HDMI outputs (1x Monitor, 1x Zone2): Plenty of inputs for your digital devices; ready to feed a TV and projector in parallel
• Advanced Video Processing with analogue to HDMI conversion and full rate 4K Scaling: Full HD and even Ultra HD video quality from existing DVDs or analogue sources
• Dolby Atmos (up to 5.1.2) and DTS:X (via firmware update): Blockbusting 3D sound with effects from overhead
• AirPlay, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Network Audio Streaming: Access to almost unlimited online music sources
• DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC, AIFF and WAV support: High Resolution audio streaming for HiFi enthusiasts, even gapless
• Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ and SUB EQ HT: Delivering perfect equalization for your individual room including subwoofer EQ
• Advanced Multi-Room options; 7.2ch Pre-out; RS232 Control: Audio and video in multiple rooms; ready for 3rd Party Home Automation systems
• Colour-coded speaker terminals, Setup Assistant, Denon 2016 AVR Remote App: Hassle-free installation, setup and operation
• Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting: Energy-conscious without compromising on performance
Dolby's revolutionary Dolby Atmos technology dispenses with the channel-based surround sound coding used for decades, in favour of advanced object-based coding, giving the sound designer the ability to place sounds precisely anywhere in the three-dimensional soundspace.
Now you can enjoy this award-winning technology at home with the AVR-X3300W, which features the ability to connect a 5.1 surround sound speaker system and 2 additional overhead speakers or 2 additional Dolby Atmos-certified elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience.
The latest immersive surround sound system, DTS:X features similar object-based audio coding, and provides for overhead speakers to deliver a stunning surround sound experience. (DTS:X will be enabled via future firmware update: for more info, please visit www.denon.com/dtsx).
This includes both Dolby Surround and Neural:X upmixing: users with a '3D' sound speaker set-up are able to get an enhanced surround experience from conventional Dolby- or DTS-encoded content, or even music in stereo, using the full set of speakers installed in the listening room.
Latest HDMI 2.0a Connectivity; HDCP 2.2 compatible; ISF-Certified
Prepared for the future, with no fewer than eight HDMI inputs (including one conveniently located on the front panel) and dual HDMI outputs, the AVR-X3300W's advanced video section features the latest HDMI specifications, including 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input.
It also features HDCP 2.2 compatibility, a requirement for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content, ensuring ready for the next generation of Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes and other 4K Ultra HD sources. In addition, the video processor can also upscale digital SD and HD video to 4K Ultra HD.
Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the AVR-X3300W features a full suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician), along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes.
Built-in Bluetooth & Wi-Fi
Featuring Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the AVR-X3300W is equipped with an advanced dual antenna system for robust and error-free streaming even in congested urban environments. Connected to the Internet through your home Wi-Fi network (or with a hard-wired connection via the RJ-45 Ethernet LAN port), it allows you to enjoy your favorite tracks from streaming music services such as Spotify Connect. You can also choose from thousands of Internet radio stations from around the world, and enjoy music and speech entertaiment of virtually every genre.
AirPlay lets you play your favourite tracks wirelessly from your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad, and via network streaming you can listen to music files stored on your home PC or Mac, or NAS devices.
The all-new Denon 2016 AVR Remote App lets you control the AVR-X2300W with your smartphone or table over a network connection: it's available for iOS, Android, and for the Kindle Fire.
Number of Poweramps 7
Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive) 105 W
Weight in kg 10.8Kg
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Write Your Own Review
- Your Inquiry about Denon AVR X3300 Powerful 7 channel receiver, wifi,bluetooth is Successfully Submitted.